Acknowledgements – Volume 1, Issue 1, Spring 2007
Posted At: April 12, 2007 9:06 AM
We would like to thank Betsy Plank, chair, The Plank Center for Leadership in Public Relations, The Plank Center Board of Advisors, and Dr. Bruce Berger, professor and chair, and director of The Plank Center. We appreciate all of the guidance and support that were offered as we began the daunting task of creating this magazine.
- Dr. Meg Lamme, APR, Fellow, The Plank Center
- Mrs. Susan Daria, design consultant
- Mrs. Tracy Sims, editorial consultant
- Susan Daria
- Betsy Plank video – Amy Eifler, The Production House, Center for Public Television and Radio, the University of Alabama.
- Questions used in the AP style quiz were created by Tracy Sims.
- Stage image credit–Morgan Hall Auditorium, undated. Courtesy of the W.S. Hoole Special Collections Library, the University of Alabama.
- Bishop Black: band comprised of Jeremy Braswell, Preston Grammer, and Pat Sowell from North Alabama.
- Elliott Davis: singer/songwriter from Jackson, Ala.
- Jackson Jones: band comprised of Michael Stovall, David Ray and Paul Oliver from Tuscaloosa, Ala.
- Jesse LeJeune: independent pop/experimental artist from Hoover, Ala.
- Site development by Burnett Communications. Located in Birmingham, Alabama, Burnett Communications provides high-quality, professional Web sites. Clients include Yahoo!, ANB Insurance and The University of Alabama at Birmingham. Web Design Birmingham Alabama